KDE-Apps.org Applications for the KDE-Desktop
 ScribusStuff.org Files for Scribus
 BlenderStuff.org Textures and Objects for Blender
 VLC-Addons.org Themes and Extensions for VLC
 KDE-Help.org Support for your KDE Desktop
 GNOME-Help.org Support for your GNOME Desktop
 Xfce-Help.org Support for your Xfce Desktop
openDesktop.orgopenDesktop.org:   Applications   Artwork   Linux Distributions   Documents    LinuxDaily.com    Linux42.org    OpenSkillz.com    Open-PC.com
KDE-Files.org - Documents for your KDE-Desktop
KDE-Files.orgKDE-Files.org

Aug 28 2014
 Not logged in
KDE-Files.org
 Home    Add Document   Forum   Groups   Knowledge   Events   Jobs   Users   Register   Login-

- global .- user support .- artwork .- developer .
goto page: prev   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ...

snes9x crystal icon?

by standsolid on: Jan 27 2004

Score 50%

Is there a good looking snes9x or zsnes crystal-like bubbly icon?

I was thinking along the lines of having a snespad, but the left ergo-circle is a gear. check out my sodipodi madness

It would be cool -- But I lack the talent to make it.

I searched around and only found the KDE package playstation-like controller.

thanks

Re: snes9x crystal i

by kerrle on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

I've got one that's a little different; it's based on the SNES logo (actually, it's the Super Famicom logo, but it works).

It's at:

Curve overload

by PovMan on: Feb 14 2004

Score 50%

Wow so many curvy wallpapers. Nice. Although i'm still using the original curve-with-gentoo-g-on-it.

Sorry RE: Colors

by Tika on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

I'm in the process of deleting the color schemes I've uploaded and will slowly re-add them as packages instead. I have one package done, but have a few to go yet. I'll do this after I've deleted all the uploads that can be packaged instead.

I honestly did NOT realize that we should package like-schemes. I was under the impression that people would want them separate, since I never saw any "packages" in Color-Schemes. After about 50% of the uploads done, I began to wonder if it wasn't a bit "much". :)

I'm working on correcting this so please give me some time. I had a very bad month and a half with my computer with TONS of frustrating problems, one after another. I've been up to 3am and later just working on my computer, day in and day out. I need sleep, too. Lots.

But tonight (looks like I'll be going to bed at 4am again) I'll delete the multiple posts and upload one package. I'll try to finish tomorrow.

Re: Sorry RE: Colors

by DarkStalker on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

Hey, it's not the end of the world (but I'm sure many people were screaming like it was). I'm looking forward to your package.

Re: Re: Sorry RE: Co

by Tika on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

Thanks. :) I did upload the Console package.

Thing is, I do have two others that don't fit in any particular package (Chocolate and Dull Mauve) that got low ratings fast, and I think it was due to all the other packages I've uploaded. I'm not sure if I should pull them and reupload those two or not. Hate to see those two get bad votes due to other stuff I put up (that is now deleted).

I'll see how it goes...

Tomorrow, I'll try to do the others. right now, I think I need that thing called "sleep". :)

Re: Sorry RE

by Tika on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

I've decided to remove the Chocolate and DullMauve as well, since I did find I can include them in another package. So far, there will be 5 more packages which I'll upload tomorrow.

I guess 5 packages (5 posts) is better than 5 pages of posts. ::grin::

Re: Sorry RE: Colors

by liquidrock222 on: Feb 18 2004

Score 50%

its all cool man. although, after i think it was the 3rd page of only color schemes :-P, i fell out of my chair. as long as you apologize (which you did) and didnt mean to flood it (as opposed to doing it on purpose just to piss people off (like my friend *coughs and points next door)), its all cool

anyway.... thanks for apologizing. :-P

Re: Sorry RE: Co

by Tika on: Feb 18 2004

Score 50%

I'm glad people see it wasn't really intentional. :) I try not to act so n0ob about things, but sometimes I just don't know so I try something and see what happens. As I said before, thanks to all for being patient with me.

Web style

by PovMan on: Feb 17 2004

Score 50%

I'm looking for that 'Web' kde theme that was, like, just made of lines and stuff. The window deco is there, but i cant see a style. Anyone know where i can get it?

ps. i reckon it would fit tika's console theme well :)

wallpaper

by rogerd on: Feb 29 2004

Score 50%

i found a wallpaper on here the other night and lost it maybe someone was d/l it and can send it to me or tell me where to look ok here goes it had a blue background with a topless girl on it and said something about pengiun power any help in finding this would be great ty

REQUEST: email gif

by galay on: Mar 26 2004

Score 50%

Does anyone have some nice gif that is suitable for notifying when email has arrived? I use a program kbiff which is great but the icons that came with it it not too good. I'm look for some gif to replace it. Preferably a gif with tux in it :P

Re: REQUEST: email gif

by L0rclA5CII on: Apr 5 2004

Score 50%

GIFs should not be used due to LZW compression patents covering the creation of GIFs. This makes it incompatible with Free Software. Instead, use PNG. It is a patent-free technically superior alternative that supports transparency as well as true-color graphics. If you want animation, try MNG.

Read these for more information:

Re: Re: REQUEST: email gif

by galay on: Apr 5 2004

Score 50%

I just want some pics for kbiff. :( dont really care about patents. Anyone using kbiff?

Re: Re: Re: REQUEST: email gif

by jpcohen on: Apr 8 2004

Score 50%

You dont care about patent and your mail is under hotmail... yeah i see.

Have a nice day.
j.p.

Re: Re: Re: Re: REQUEST: email gif

by galay on: Apr 13 2004

Score 50%

look, do I have a choice? does kbiff support other format? please think before bashing

Re: Re: REQUEST: ema

by selan on: May 3 2004

Score 50%

BTW, the Unisys LZW patent expired in June 2003 in the US and will expire in June 2004 in other countries. See http://www.unisys.com/about__unisys/lzw for details.

In a few months this whole discussion will be moot, unless, as a matter of principle, you will refuse to use something that was once patented.

Re: REQUEST: email g

by selan on: May 3 2004

Score 50%

The kbiff icons can't be replaced. See this thread for info: http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=9258

goto page: prev   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ...

Add commentAdd commentBack